Sugar Shapewear's Tummy Tuck, also known as shaping shorts or girdle pants are seamless and lightweight. They are designed to offer support, smooth your waist down and work best under tight-fitting clothing like skirts and dresses.
1. Choose the right size: It's important to choose a shapewear that fits you perfectly.
Make sure to measure yourself and check our sizing chart before making a purchase.
2. Start by gathering up the Tummy Tuck as per image above.
3. Then, put your foot into it and slowly pull the Tummy Tuck up over your leg. It is best to sit down while wearing the Tummy Tuck.
4. Stand up and pull Tummy Tuck up your waist. Make sure to smooth out any wrinkles or creases as you pull them up.
5. Adjust the waistband and leg openings as needed.
- Purchase a size smaller or bigger than your measurements.
- Avoid pulling your Tummy Tuck quickly and forcefully, as this will create unwanted bulges, cause discomfort on your body and damage to the shapewear.
Remember that shapewear is not a replacement for a healthy diet and exercise, but it can be a great way to enhance your natural figure and boost your confidence.