OUR COMMITMENT TO A GREAT SHAPEWEAR EXPERIENCE
Best how-to that will ease you into the best shapewear experience ever with the expert guidance of Sugar Shapewear team.
HOW TO WEAR A WAIST TRAINER
1. With the Sugar Shapewear label on top and facing your body, place the waist trainer around your midsection.
2. Pull the waist trainer from both sides and start hooking from the bottom to tuck and lift your lower belly.
3. Place your thumbs inside the waist trainer for better grip of the hooks, with index fingers guiding the hooks to the buckles.
4. While hooking, adjust the waist trainer from time to time to your comfort and ensure the bone at the back is in line with your spine.
WAIST TRAINER MISTAKES
Dont's: Hooking from top to bottom
What happens when you start hooking your waist trainer from top to bottom, this causes spillages, bulges and your lower belly to be saggy.
Do's: It is a crucial step to start hooking your waist trainer from the bottom to top.
This will help your belly & love handles to be tucked and lifted for long lasting firming results.
HOW TO WEAR TUMMY TUCK
1. Sit down and roll the Tummy Tuck legs to make a donut.
2. Pull up the rolled donut on both legs alternately, keeping it rolled up to your groin/crotch.
3. Drag the fabric bit by bit by maximising the stretch all the way up your tummy, before dragging the fabric down on your thighs.
4. Ensure that every inch of the Tummy Tuck touches your skin for optimal comfort.
#Never slide your shapewear as it may cause the fabric to overly stretch and tear.
The right postpartum shapewear eases your mind and body into restorative long term postpartum healing.
Sugarbelt or Breathable & Lightweight Waist Trainer.
You may start wearing Sugarbelt or The Breathable & Lightweight Waist Trainer from day 14 of your postpartum onwards or when your C-Sect incision has heal.
Breathable & Lightweight Waist Trainer
• has a curvy fabric structure that gives you long lasting curves.
• breathable and lightweight fabric draws away moisture and allows for air to circulate in your midsection, preventing skin irritations or infecting your incision.
• almost seamless, can be worn underneath outfit.
• does not have a curvy shaping effect as our waist trainers.
• you can wrap it according to your preferred coverage and compression level.
• can be worn to out however the velcro strap might show through your outfit.
HOW TO WEAR SUGARBELT
The Sugarbelt will not fold, roll or move around when wrapped with the right technique.
Things to note while wrapping Sugarbelt:
1. The first wrap is crucial to building a firm foundation.
2. Start from the bottom. If you start wrapping from the top, it will push down your belly which is not what we want.
3. Do not wrap Sugarbelt over your hips as this will cause it to fold while you sit.
4. Breathe in while wrapping Sugarbelt over your waist for the good compression.
5. Sugarbelt wrap should end at the bottom. This is how you ensure that you have worn it correctly.
HOW TO WASH THE WAIST TRAINER?
Hand wash and air dry only. Do not soak and wring.
1. Rinse the waist trainer under running tap or in a pail of water.
#Add detergent to kill germs and boosts scent.
2. Rinse detergent off.
3. Use towel to absorb excess water.
4. Hang to dry for 1-2 days until completely dry.